§ 1 scope and provider
1. The general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") regulate the sale of ANTORO products by Kugo Print and Werbetechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlrain 16, 06118 Halle / Saale (hereinafter referred to as "provider") You in the version valid at the time of the order.
2. Different terms and conditions of the customer are rejected.
3. Please read these terms carefully before placing an order to the provider
to give up. By placing an order with the provider, you declare yourself with the
Accept the application of these terms and conditions to your order.
4. On ANTORO we offer the sale of the following products:
• unique ANTORO motifs of all kinds
• Motif printing on different materials such as canvas, acrylic glass, stainless steel,
Aluminum, wood, other desired materials of the customer
• Use of the customer's own print motifs
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
1. Contracts on the ANTORO portal can only be concluded in German
2. The offers are aimed primarily at end customers with an invoice and delivery address
in the European Union. With individual bulky items, the possible
Delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the limitation is in each
3. The customer must have reached the age of 18.
4. The presentation of the goods in the ANTORO portal is not a legally effective offer.
By presenting the goods, the customer is only requested to use them
of the ANTORO portal to submit an offer.
5. Your order represents an offer to ANTORO to conclude a purchase contract
Orderer makes a binding offer if he enters the online ordering process
the requested information has gone through and in the last order step click the button "buy now"
6. The purchase contract between the provider and the customer comes through a
Declaration of acceptance by the provider. The provider informs the customer of this by email
Declaration of acceptance regularly stating the expected time of the
7. The effectiveness of contracts for larger than normal quantities and the
Commercial resale of the object of purchase requires express confirmation
on the part of the provider. This relates to both the number of products ordered in the
As part of an order as well as placing several orders for the same product,
where the individual orders comprise a normal household quantity.
8. Your orders will be saved by us after the contract is concluded. Should you be your
If you lose any documents relating to your orders, please contact us by email or telephone
us. We will send you a copy of the order data.
9. You agree that you will receive invoices electronically. E-Bills
will be made available to you by email or in the customer account on the website. We will
For each delivery, inform them in the shipping confirmation whether an electronic
Invoice is available. For more information about electronic invoices, visit
§ 3 prices and shipping costs
1. Our prices include the applicable statutory value added tax and are understood
Flat-rate shipping costs and shipping surcharge. The shipping surcharges vary
depending on the type of delivery and the nature of the item.
2. Despite the best efforts, a small number can be found on the ANTORO website
offered products / services with the wrong price. we check
the prices when we process your order and before we charge the payment. Should that
Products / services on the ANTORO website were awarded the wrong price
and the applicable price will be higher than the price on the website, you will receive from us
Shipping of the goods contacted by email to ask if you have the product correct
Buy the price or cancel the order. Should be the correct price of a product
will be lower than the price stated by us, we will charge the lower price
and send you the product.
3. The prices at the time of the order apply. If list prices are available,
the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order apply.
§ 4 delivery and cancellation
1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery will be made to the one specified by the customer
Shipping address. On the website you will find information on the availability of products made by
ANTORO are sold (e.g. on the respective product details page). We point out
that all information regarding availability, shipping or delivery of a product is only
Estimated information and approximate guide values are. They do not provide binding e.g.
guaranteed shipping or delivery dates, unless this is the case with the shipping options of the
each product is expressly designated as a binding date.
2. If ANTORO determines while processing your order that you have ordered
Products are not available, you will be informed separately via email or message
Your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
3. As far as delivery to the customer is not possible because the delivered goods are not covered by the
Entrance door, front door or the stairway of the customer fits or because the customer
is not found at the delivery address provided by him, although the
If the time of delivery was announced to the customer within a reasonable period, the customer shall bear the
Costs for unsuccessful delivery.
4. Delivery takes place depending on the payment method of the customer. With prepayment, the delivery takes place after
the issuing of the payment order to the transferring credit institution. When paying by
Paypal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, instant transfer or invoice
Invoice after conclusion of contract.
5. If your order is shipped in more than one package, it may happen that you
Receive a separate shipping confirmation for each package. In this case everyone comes
A separate purchase contract between us in the respective delivery confirmation
Products listed in the shipping confirmation. The contractual partner is the provider.
§ 5 inches
1. If you order products from ANTORO for delivery outside the European Union,
they may be subject to import duties and taxes that will be charged once the package is shipped
reached certain destination. Any additional customs clearance fees must be paid by
Be carried to you; we have no control over these fees. Customs regulations
differ from country to country, so check with your local customs authority
Orders should be contacted for more information.
2. Please also note that you are considered the introducer when ordering from ANTORO
and all laws and regulations of the country where you receive the products,
must adhere to. The protection of your data is important to us and we want ours
Draw international customers' attention to cross-border deliveries
subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
§ 6 payment
1. The customer can pay for the goods using the following payment methods:
Payment in advance, credit card, Paypal, Paypal Express and immediately with Klarna
2. Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
3. The customer is not permitted to send the goods by sending cash or checks
4. Should the customer choose an online payment method, the customer authorizes the provider
by collecting the amounts due at the time of the order.
5. Should the provider offer payment in advance and the customer this payment method
the customer has the invoice amount within 5 calendar days after receipt
transfer the order to the provider's account. The provider reserves the goods
accordingly for 5 calendar days.
6. Should the provider offer payment by credit card and the customer this method of payment
the seller expressly authorizes the provider to pay the amounts due after dispatch
of partial deliveries or goods deliveries.
7. Should the provider offer payment by direct debit and the buyer this payment method
the customer grants the provider a basic SEPA mandate. Should it be when paying by
Direct debit for a chargeback of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds or
due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer has the
8. Should the provider offer payment in advance and the customer this payment method
the customer undertakes to pay the invoice amount within 14 days
Shipment of goods without paying any discounts.
9. If the customer is in arrears with the payment, the provider reserves the right
Assertion of damage caused by delay.
§ 7 Offsetting and right of retention
1. The customer is only entitled to offset if the counterclaim of the
Orderer has been legally established or has not been disputed by the provider.
2. The customer can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is
the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 retention of title
The provider reserves ownership of the goods until full payment has been made.
§ 9 transport damage
1. If the customer receives the goods with obvious transport damage, the
Offer him to file a complaint as soon as possible.
2. If the customer misses the complaint, this has no consequences on the
statutory warranty rights. The complaint is for the provider to
can assert its own claims against the carrier.
§ 10 right of defects
1. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty and liability for defects are based on the
delivered object of purchase according to the legal regulations. Accordingly, buyers in
of the European Union in addition to its 30-day return guarantee for a period of
2 years from the delivery of the goods warranty rights and can repair or the
Request replacement of the products purchased on ANTORO if they prove defective or
did not prove as described. If the goods are not within a reasonable time or
Not easily repaired or replaced, they can be refunded
or demand a reduction in the purchase price.
2. In the case of used goods, the warranty period can be shorter than 2 years.
3. If the purchaser is not a consumer, the defect becomes due to new delivery or new fulfillment
4. If the customer is not a consumer, the limitation period is one year. This applies to this extent
no claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses resulting from compensation for damage in
Related to body and health or from intent or gross negligence,
§ 11 limitation of liability (products)
1. The provider is liable for claims for damages by the customer from injury to life,
of the body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations as well as for
other damages that are due to their willful or grossly negligent breach of duty or the
legal representatives or vicarious agents of the provider.
2. Essential contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfillment to achieve the goal of
Contract is necessary.
3. The provider is liable for violations of essential contractual obligations based on typical
foreseeable damage, provided that the damage was simply negligent
caused. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages on the part of the customer
an injury to life, limb or health.
4. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
5. Insofar as ANTORO's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to
personal liability of employees, representatives and agents.
§ 12 cancellation policy
1. If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following
2. Right of withdrawal:
ANTORO regularly delivers goods according to customer specifications. This is
Goods that are not prefabricated and for their manufacture an individual selection or
Determination by the customer is decisive or which is clearly based on personal
The needs of the customer are tailored. In this respect, you have no right of withdrawal.
In the case of delivery of goods in stock, you have the right within 14 days without specifying
Reasons to revoke this contract.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day you receive our order confirmation
have (§ 2 paragraph 2 sentences 1 and 2).
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us the order confirmation in accordance with Section 2 (6)
Send sentences 1 and 2 and tell us to what extent the ordered goods are no longer
to be delivered. This message has a clear explanation (e.g. a with
letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form on our website or us
submit another clear statement. Make use of this possibility, so
we will send you a confirmation of receipt of an email immediately (e.g. by email)
of such revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to notify us of the exercise of the
Send cancellation right before the cancellation period expires.
For additional information regarding range, content and explanations for
Exercise please contact our customer service.
3. Consequences of cancellation:
If you cancel this contract, we will have all the payments that we have from you
received, including delivery costs (excluding the additional cost that
result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the one we offer,
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and within 14 days at the latest
to be repaid on the day on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this contract
has been received. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you are using
have used the original transaction, unless expressly with you
agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or
until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on
which is the earlier time.
You have the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days from the day you received them
inform us of the cancellation to Kogu-Print and Werbetechnik GmbH & Co. KG,
Mühlrain 16, 06118 Halle / Saale, to be returned or handed over. The deadline has been met
if you send the goods before the 14 day period expires. You carry the immediate
Cost of returning the goods. Things that cannot be sent by parcel will be yours
4. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this occurs
Loss of value on a to check the nature, properties and functioning of the
Were not necessary handling them.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires for the following contracts:
• Delivery of goods for health protection reasons or out
Hygiene reasons are not suitable for return and their sealing after the
Delivery was removed or that after delivery due to its nature
were inseparably mixed with other goods;
• Delivery of sound and video recordings or computer software in a sealed
Pack if the seal has been removed after delivery;
• Delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or clearly on
personal needs are tailored (section 12 (2) sentences 1 - 3);
• Delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date quickly
would be exceeded;
• Services if ANTORO has completed these and you before ordering
have taken note of and expressly consented to the fact that we are
the service can begin and you have your right of withdrawal upon completion
Lose contract performance.
§ 13 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
• for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which one
individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or the
are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date quickly
would be exceeded.
2. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
• for the delivery of sealed goods for reasons of health protection or
Hygiene is not suitable for return if its sealing after delivery
• for the delivery of goods, if after the delivery due to their nature
were inseparably mixed with other goods;
• for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed
Package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 14 data protection
1.If personal data (e.g. name, address, email address) are collected,
we commit to obtain your prior consent. We are committed to
not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
2. We point out that the transfer of data on the Internet (e.g. by email)
Can have security gaps. Accordingly, everyone can free and trouble-free protection of
Third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability in this regard
3. Third parties are not entitled to use contact details for commercial activities, provided that
Provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
4. You have the right at any time from ANTORO about the data stock concerning you
obtain complete information free of charge.
5. Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of
Processing for the user.
§ 15 cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the Internet
Browser of the website visitor.
Cookie ID. A cookie ID is a unique identifier of the cookie. It consists of one
Character string through which internet pages and servers the specific internet browser
can be assigned in which the cookie was saved. This enables the
visited websites and servers, the individual browser of the person concerned by
distinguish other Internet browsers that contain other cookies. A certain one
Internet browsers can be recognized and identified using the unique cookie ID.
Services are provided that would not be possible without the cookie setting.
4. We point out that some of these cookies from our server on your
Computer system are dubbed, which is usually so-called session-related
Cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that these
automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session.
Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to save yours
Recognize the computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available for this
With which you can object / accept.
6. Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies on the
Hard disk or cookies that have already been created are deleted. The
Instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be sent to the
Take the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 17 final provisions
1. The contract language is German.
2. We do not offer products or services for purchase by minors. Our
Products for children can only be bought by adults. If you are under 18,
you may only use ANTORO with the participation of a parent or legal guardian.
3. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, rules, conditions
including these terms and conditions at any time. You will find the respective on your order
Terms of sale, contractual terms and conditions of use, at the time
Your order is in effect unless a change to these terms is legal
or required by official order (in this case you will also find orders)
Applications you have previously done). If a regulation in this
Conditions of sale are ineffective, void or unenforceable for any reason
this regulation as separable and influences the validity and enforceability of the
remaining regulations not
4. The ineffectiveness of one provision affects the effectiveness of the other provisions
not the contract. If this happens, the purpose and purpose should be determined by
another legally permissible provision will be replaced, which corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the