§ 12 cancellation policy
1. If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
2. Right of withdrawal:
ANTORO delivers goods manufactured individually according to customer specifications. Therefore, it is a matter of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the customer is decisive or which is clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer. In this respect, the right of withdrawal is excluded.
I.In the event of delivery of goods in stock, the customer is granted a right of withdrawal in accordance with § 355 I BGB. (This includes frames / hand staplers and canvases.) The revocation is made by the customer's declaration to ANTORO. The orderer's decision to revoke the contract must be clear from the declaration. The revocation has no justification. Sending the revocation in time is sufficient for the Deadline.
The cancellation period is 14 days. It begins with the conclusion of the contract.
In the event of cancellation, the services received will be returned immediately. The customer keeps this deadline by sending the goods to ANTORO in good time. In the event of cancellation, ANTORO bears the risk of returning the goods. For additional information regarding the range, content and explanations for exercising, please contact our customer service.
3. Consequences of cancellation:
In the event of effective cancellation of the contract, we will reimburse all payments that we have received from you within the scope of the canceled contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you
fees charged for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received our goods back intact or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to KOGU Print und Werbetechnik GmbH & Co.KG, Mühlrain 16, 06118 Halle / Saale, immediately and in any event within 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation . The deadline is met if you send the goods before the 14 day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Goods that cannot be sent as a package will be sent to you
pick up. Insofar as goods have been delivered to you by parcel, they can be sent as parcels.
4. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods, insofar as this is due to handling that is not necessary for you to check the quality, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires for the following contracts:
• Delivery of goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or for hygiene reasons and whose sealing was removed after delivery or that were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
• Delivery of goods that are made to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs (Section 12 (2) sentences 1 - 3);
• Services if ANTORO has provided them in full and you have taken note of them before placing your order and have given your express consent that we can start to provide the services and you will lose your right of withdrawal if the contract is fulfilled in full.
§ 13 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
• for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that is clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; • for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
2. The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
• for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
• for the delivery of goods if, after delivery, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
• for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.